Whole Foods Market Global Coupon Policy is now available on their website. This is refreshing to see that all stores will now follow the same policy.
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- This means they will lower the value of the coupon, so you can still get the item for free – just no overage will be applied to your basket.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
- This means that if you buy 5 of the same items, you will need 5 of the same Whole Deal coupons in order to get discount on all items!
- If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
- Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons
- Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction
You can print out the Coupon Policy directly from their website to take to the store with you!Source: Whole Foods Market