Sprouts does not have a coupon policy that is available to print from their website. If you would like a copy of your own Sprouts Coupon Policy – I suggest you contact customer service @ customerrelations@Sprouts.com
Below is the email I received from Sprouts Customer Service on Friday, April 12, 2013:
- All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
- Sprouts does not have a loyalty card program
- Sprouts does not accept expired coupons.
- Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- If the coupon exceeds the value of the item the coupon will be worth the value of the item.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted at Sprouts.
- Sprouts cannot accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
- The customer is required to pay any tax unless otherwise stated on the coupon.
Internet/Print At Home Coupons
- Sprouts accepts valid internet/print at home coupons with a clear and scannable barcode.
- Please go to http://www.sprouts.com. On the homepage, click “Get E-NEWS” and fill out the form to join our FREE mailing list program and begin receiving coupons and e-news updates.
- We will accept black and white coupons off the internet, but please leave the page whole as it is printed from the website so the cashier will know it is not a copy.
- We do not limit the number of coupons per transaction.
- We do not double or triple coupons.
- Sprouts coupons can be combined with a manufacturer’s coupon, unless stated it cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons or offers.
- When purchasing a single item, Sprouts accepts one manufacturer coupon.
Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
- When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, only one coupon can be used against the items being purchased.