Below is the Ralphs Coupon Policy based for Southern California Stores. It looks like each region will have their own. Please check Ralphs.com for your official policy. Make sure you print this to have handy while you shop at Ralphs.
Our coupon policy varies by division. The policy for stores in your area is as follows. Please note that this policy is our most current; however it is subject to change without notice.
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
General Coupon Policy
- All manufacturer coupons are redeemed at face value
- Limit of five (5) “free” coupons and the customer is responsible for taxes and deposits
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased
- Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased
- Limit one (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item
- Competitor Catalina (checkout) coupons are accepted
- Limit one (1) Catalina coupon per item
- Catalina coupons may not be used with a manufacturer coupon on the same item
- There is no limit on the number of Catalina coupons (one Catalina coupon per item) that are presented in a single transaction as long as the total coupon amount does not exceed the total grocery bill for that transaction
- Coupons cannot be used on “free” items
- Expired coupons are not accepted
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item
- Competitor pharmacy coupons are accepted
- LCM or Competitor Coupons may be used in conjunction with our $4 Generic Program
- Maximum RX coupon dollars per household is $300 per year
Internet Coupon restrictions / PAH Coupons
- Only one internet coupon per item will be accepted
- Only two internet coupons per manufacturer per Customer, per day
- Internet coupons that display the following characteristics will not be accepted: Blurry, Out of proportion, Do not scan properly, Appear to be altered in any way
- Internet coupons that state the item is “free” are not accepted.
Digital Coupons Policy
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid, associated shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household.
A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase.
Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital offers do not double
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.