Here comes soup season, the perfect time to stock up on your favorites. Buy any two (2) Amy’s Kitchen soups and save $0.75 with this printable coupon!
Did you know that you can earn points towards cool rewards from Amy’s Kitchen? On the back of every Amy’s Kitchen meal, you will find a proof of purchase (POP) stamp. Collect these and you can send it in for some unique Amy’s Kitchen prizes!
Check out how below from the Amy’s Kitchen Website….
How to Apply:
Save your proof of purchase.
- Look for the seals on back of the Amy’s boxes.
- For burritos, jars & cans, just remove the bar code or save the entire wrapper instead, and send those in, since there are no seals on these packages.
- Frozen meals, shortbread cookies, and pasta sauces are worth 1 point. Burritos, soups, chili, and salsa are worth half a point
- Select a gift from the list
- Print out and complete this form, and mail it in along with your POP seals and UPC codes.
- Make sure there’s enough postage 🙂
- Allow 4-6 weeks to receive your awesome gift(s).
- Currently they only ship in the United States.
- $100 Food Donation to Your local hunger coalition charity = 125 POPs (until 12/31/13)
- Set of 6 magnets = 10 POPs
- Wildflower Seed Coin Sack – 12 seed coins = 25 POP
- Bamboo Gardening Gloves = 25 POP
- Light & Lean Solar Powered Pedometer 25 POP
- Stainless Steel Drink Bottle = 30 POP
- ECO Beanie = 35 POP
- Handled Amy’s Soup Bowl = 40 POP (see image)
- Amy’s T-Shirt or Apron = 50 POP
- Insulated Large Tote Bag = 100 POP
More offered on their website. Check out the Amy’s Kitchen Website for more info. Pretty awesome way to support a great Organic company 🙂