I just received an email from Viggle yesterday stating they are changing their lower denomination gift cards to a more standard $25 amount. Below is a quote I received from them.
Making entertainment more rewarding. Every day at Viggle we strive to fulfill this promise to our users and a big piece of this is maintaining a great catalog of rewards.
We wanted to let you know that we’re shifting lower denomination gift cards to a more standard $25 denomination. We hope this creates a more unified experience for our users and removes any confusion around the varying gift card denominations. These changes will take place as the current inventory of lower denomination gift cards expires. We want to stress that the actual number of Viggle points you spend per ‘gift card dollar’ is not changing at this time*.
If you have any questions about new denomination gift cards, please contact email@example.com.
I used my Viggle points towards a $5 Starbucks or CVS gift card to help lower my out-of-pocket expenses when I shop. But I guess I now will have to save up for the $25 gift card instead…
What do you think about the new changes?
Don’t know what Viggle is all about? Keep on reading….
Viggle is an AWESOME app that you use to “check-in” to TV shows and earn points towards amazing real rewards! Both my husband and I viggle while we watch TV.
Download the Viggle app today! Available both on iTunes & Android stores!
Here’s how it works:
- For each minute you “check-in” and watch a TV program you earn one (1) point – so if you check-in to an hour-long show, you earn 59 points – etc.
- You can also earn bonus points for checking in to certain promoted shows. Bonus points range from +50-200 EXTRA points on top of the minute points you earn! This is a quick way to rack up points!
- Another bonus you can earn, is to play Viggle Live, which is a trivia game associated with some shows. You can earn up to +10-25 points for correct answers!
- I love playing MyGuy during NBA games. This is a real-time fantasy sports game that is available for pro football & basketball games!
- Once you’ve accumulated points, you can go shopping in the Viggle Rewards catalog. They have some pretty awesome rewards, like gift cards to Starbucks, CVS, Best Buy…and other retailers. Or you can save up for the bigger rewards like a Kindle Fire HD or even a cruise!!!!
My last reward was a $15 Groupon credit to pay for some AWESOME Seafood at a local restaurant! How cool is that?
So all you need to do is sign up for Viggle and start earning points today!